domenica 7 novembre 2010

Fear of the dark



I am the man who walks alone
And when I'm walking a dark road
At night or strolling through the park

When the light begins to change
I sometimes feel a little strange
A little anxious when it's dark

Fear of the dark, fear of the dark
I have constant fear that something's
always near
Fear of the dark, fear of the dark
I have a phobia that someone's
always there

Fear Of The Dark is the title track of 1992 album by Iron Maiden, like most of their songs, bassist Steve Harris, was released as a single in the live version taken from A Real Live One and recorded during their concert in Helsinki on August 27, 1992. 
It 'was the twenty-sixth single released by the band and reached the fifth of the UK charts (remember that the song is metal).

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento